I’m actually still surprised by how surprised people are to find out they can take private yoga classes in their own home. Which led me to thinking it was high time I blogged about this and answered some of the FAQS about private sessions.
Chiropractic care - I think there's a strong divide when it comes to people's opinion on this topic.
- Those who hate it and believe the work they do is not only useless but dangerous.
- Those who love it and have had their life altered for the better, to the extent their life will never be the same (in a good way).
I will tell you now, I'm in the second category. I love chiropractors.
I was recently contacted and asked to read and share a review on The Best Yoga Mat. Though I appreciate all the hard work they have put into this review, the very good points they brought up that might help a buyer select their perfect yoga mat, and I see how comprehensive the article and research is, I don't agree with the "winner".
Coming in 2017, Upward Dog Yoga Centre is pleased to welcome Casey Easton for a variety of Yoga Tune Up® and The Roll Model® Method trainings. If the photo doesn't give you an idea about how excited I am to have Casey with me at UpDog, maybe this little interview will!
I'm going to miss this...
- Lunch time puppy walks with downtown professional friends
- Coming home to the puppy
- Working from my couch/floor/garden
- Sporadic afternoon naps (Hey! They say geniuses nap, okay!?)
- Home cooked lunches and a wide array of hot teas
All the things I get to do by living downtown, but...
I have the pleasure of being part of an amazing fitness and wellbeing movement (pardon the pun)! My friends at Momentum Moves, in collaboration with the City of Ottawa, are orchestrating something amazing this summer! There will be FREE, fun, bilingual, outdoor activities at Lansdowne Park on Saturdays from 1-2pm for the whole family.