Are you ready to take your yoga journey to a deeper level of understanding?
This course offers yoga teachers of all traditions a unique opportunity for professional development and profound personal growth. Explore the transformative power of diverse aspects of the yoga tradition both theoretically and experientially in a supportive community of experienced teachers.
Join teacher Om Shanti (Melanie), Elizabeth Whissell, and special guest teachers on this 300 hour journey into deepening your practice and understanding of yoga.
This YTT begins September 14th 2018 and will run one weekend per month over the course of 18 months!
Study topics include:
- Asana and pranayama
- Meditation and Mantra
- Relaxation such as Yoga Nidra
- Intermediate, advanced, restorative and prenatal techniques
- Yoga philosophy (Bhagavad Gita, Yoga Sutras….)
- Teaching methodology
- Observing, assisting, adjusting and demonstrating
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Subtle body anatomy, chakras, koshas
- The Business of yoga
- Intro to Ayurveda
- Lesson planning, workshop facilitation, transformational experiences
- Ethics & Yoga Lifestyle
- Teaching skills & conscious communication
- and more…
Early bird registration by June 14th 2018 is $4200 +HST
This training will be held at the Bodhi Tree Yoga Centre in Kemptville.
Hours may run as such: Fridays 6-9pm, Saturdays 12-7pm and Sundays 10am-5pm.
We are a registered Educational Institute and are Registered by Yoga Alliance (RYT 200) and (RYT 300)
As a registered educational institution, we can provide Tuition Tax Receipts.