Preparation time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup cooked quinoa (as per package instruction)
- 5 tomatoes, diced
- ½ cup spanish onion, diced finely
- 3 gloves of garlic, diced or pressed
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 4-5 tbsp hemp seeds
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- 2 tsp of balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
Start by cooking quinoa according to package instruction. While the quinoa is cooking, prepare your bruschetta.
In a large mixing bowl, combine diced vegetables, hemp seeds, olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Stir mixture. Add salt and pepper to taste. Once the quinoa and has cooled slightly, add to bruschetta mixture. Great enjoyed warm or refrigerate for later. Served as a main or a side dish!