Whoops! You've missed this event, but you're welcome to contact Elizabeth to talk about getting this workshop on her upcoming calendar!
Here's a quick snapshot of what this workshop entails!
Join Elizabeth Whissell for 2.5 hours of Chest Decongest!
Could that pain you feel in your neck and between your shoulders be caused by life happening in front of you? Your pectoral muscles, located at the front of your shoulders and onto your chest, have a way of tensing up when you reach for things in front of you (i.e. the wheel of your car, the keys to your keyboard, the knife while you cook, the kids you are constantly holding, etc).
Let's face it, life happens in front of you! Massaging the chest and front of shoulders as well as strengthening the upper back can go a long way towards releasing pain, improving your posture, and helping you breathe better.
Tuning up your chest is ideal if you:
- Slouch at your desk - admit it, your posture could be better
- Want to reduce pain in your neck, shoulders, and back
- Weight train
- Want to improve your breath
- 2.5 hours of practice (self-massage & corrective exercises)
- 10% off Yoga Tune Up® Ball purchase with Yogarific on day of event
- Sequence printout for your home practice
- Early bird before September 2nd - $45 (+HST)
- After September 2nd - $50 (+HST)